Responsive, Modular, Touch Enabled!
Inbox is a responsive, modular and touch enabled theme for WordPress, is built on a solid and flexible theme framework and it comes with a responsive layout, modular homepage and a very “detail care” design. It’s the clean and solid solution for designers, bloggers, agencies, and everyone who wants to show their work with a simple design and good taste for typography.
- Responsive layout
- Post Formats (Standard, Aside, Gallery + Lightbox, Image, Link, Quote, Video, Audio)
- Custom Background for blog and pages
- Touch Enabled Homepage Slider
- Modular Homepage
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages
- Filterable Portfolio
- Custom Post Labels
- Page Templates (Homepage, Homepage 2 Columns, Portfolios, Portfolio Categories + Tags, Archives, Full Width, Contact, Blog)
- Built-in Related Posts
- 3 Custom Menus
- Extra Widget Areas
- Built-in Custom Widgets (Portfolios, Blog Posts, Tweets)
- Full compatible with Mav Icons and Mav Schortcodes Plugins
- The package includes: Theme PSDs, PDF Documentation and changelog file.
An amazing Theme Options
- Simple Setup: your theme will be ready with a couple of clicks!
- Layout and Styles control: change links color, background color or image, columns position and more without touch any line of code, or, if you wish you may use the custom css area and easily add new CSS.
- Columns control: switch columns right to left or just use a full with layout..
- Homepage: The modular homepage layout allow you to build you own layout, you may organize your front-page as you like! You may also control the number of posts to display, Home Message text and more..
- Slider Manager + drag & drop (include custom slider height)
- Blog and Portfolios control (include portfolio item sorting and Related Posts)
- Custom WP logo login
- Footer area text control
- Simple tracking code integration
- Options Backup: change theme, or build a child one, play with different designs, or whatever.. you won’t miss your settings anymore!
- Localization ready (.po and .mo files included)
- Built on a solid theme framework with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and PHP
Please note: for a proper view on mobile devices, close the demo iframe